- Tried explaining the story of twilight the vampire love saga to my dad over the phone
Me : So there is this girl she falls in love with a guy, who is a vampire, he loves her but wants to eat her as well..
* Long pause on the other side*
2. Dispensed relationship advice on the radio.
RJ : My friend vicky has been dumped, he is upset, what should he do? (OR something like that)
I thinking that I am this major love guru use phrases like Many other fish in the sea, Move on, GET A LIFE! on the RADIO.
RJ : wow, you sound so level headed for a 16 year old.
Me : Yeah, I study psychology. (WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!)
Next day while going to school
My neighbour : Hi, red one from podar studying psychology.
Yeah. Out of all the millions of people in mumbai, My geeky neighbour heard that show.FANTASTIC.
3. Texted my geography tution teacher instead of my friend saying :
FUCK!! I am only done with 3 pages I hate GEOGRAPHY!
The woman read out the text in the class. It was so hard not to laugh!
4. Said " Mumbai is growing vertically 'coz it cannot grow horizontally anymore" in a compitition where I was representing the city, wearing a navaree and all.
5. Written this post during the study leave of my 12th std. Board examinations.
Although there are alot of times when I wish I could rewind,undo and fast forward my life, yet these incidents are what make me who I am and I would rather have it this way than any other.