Friday, January 8, 2010

" Do they know that we know? " - Rachel Green, F.R.I.E.N.D.S.


Women talk. (alot)
Its a proven fact.
And when a friend or a friend of a friend or a friend of a friend of a friend (you get the flow) is lovestruck, we get all the deets (short for details - oh I am so cool :P) about them.
Now more often than not, we have NO idea about who the person is and its quite possible that we have never met them and never will, but does that stop us from all the sharing and caring? I dont think so.

So whether they like hardy boys or own an alsatian dog or like to wear fluroscent green boxers or had a fling with their best friend's sister,we KNOW everything. Now you may think this is a mild form of stalking but tell you what this is the female networking at its best.


^ For example :P


Hypothetical situation :

Someone you know but dont KNOW : "Do I know you?"
You : " No but I do". :P

1 comment: